Beginner’s Guide to Flower Growing
Sunday 14th July 2024
10am – 4pm
£184 covers all materials & morning refreshments
Spend the day with Bek and some of our horticulture team looking at everything to get you started on your flower growing and gardening journey.
- Design a flower bed for year-round interest and flowers to cut
- Bek’s favourite flowers and shrubs and how to choose plants for your situation
- Propagate your own plants from seeds and cuttings as well as by dividing
- Save time and energy by gardening ‘no dig’
- Enjoy nature in your garden and help the planet with eco-friendly gardening techniques
Bring a picnic to enjoy on our flower plot. Refreshments and cake supplied.