Large buckets of flowers and foliage – PYO Appointment
When you come to pick:
- We will give you buckets and snippers (the bucket is included in the price and is for you to take away with your flowers)
- Your appointment automatically means you have booked 1 bucket. To add more buckets to your order, simply click on the ‘Additional buckets’ arrow further down the page. Additional buckets are also £85 each
- We recommend you wear ‘sensible shoes’ or wellies — the ground can be a bit uneven and the grass wet
- If you need a break, there are picnic benches and shelter
- Make sure you allow plenty of space in your car. Crates or boxes are handy for keeping the flower buckets upright
- If it rains, we have a selection of wellies and umbrellas for you to borrow and plenty of shelter — but please check the forecast and dress accordingly
- If you’re in a rush or too busy, we can pick for you. To buy large buckets of pre-picked flowers and foliage click here
How do I find out what will be flowering when we come to pick?
The Blooming Green flower calendar gives an outline of what is likely to be in flower when you come to pick but it is by no means exhaustive and there will be lots of other gorgeous flowers and foliage to choose from. If you have any questions or requirements not covered here, please get in touch.
How to book:
- Choose your preferred date using the calendar below
- Choose if you would like to visit am or pm
- Choose the number of buckets you would like
- Proceed to checkout and enter your details
- No payment is taken, we will confirm your booking and send you an invoice to pay
- If you have any questions or special requirements please get in touch.
Want to arrange your flowers like a pro? We can show you how...
We offer a variety of workshops and courses to help you create wedding flower arrangements of your dreams.
Click the book now button for more information or visit our Courses page for a full list of workshops we offer.